2. It is hereby agreed, confirmed and declared by and between you and the said company, that in the event of you availing any of the services rendered by the said company, the latter reserves the rights to collect your information that you provide thereof such as the name, address, email address and other such incidental information.
3. Collecting personal Information:It is hereby stated, agreed, confirmed by our company that the information collected, stored and/or used may include the following set out hereunder:-
- The information about your computer to our website which would include the usage and visit on the website of our company . This would also include collecting information such as the IP Address, geographical location, browser types and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information that you provide to us while registering with our website.
- Information that you provide while completing your profile on our website.
- Information that you provide us in the event of using or purchasing our services. This will also include the information provided during availing our services.
- Information that you provide when subscribing for email notifications and newsletters.
- Any personal information that you choose to send.
4. Using your personal Information:It is hereby stated, agreed, confirmed by the said company that the information so collected (referred hereinabove) is being collected in order to judge and understand your needs and provide you with better service thereof, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and/or services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and/or services,special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests, needs and demands, if any.
5. Disclosing Personal Information:It is hereby agreed, confirmed and declared by us (i.e. the company) that the information so collected may be disclosed in such circumstances set out hereunder:-
- We may disclose your personal information to any of persons attached to our good self office which would mainly include our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, in so far as reasonably necessary for the purpose of this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies which would also include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, in so far as reasonably necessary for the purpose of this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information :
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceeding.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights. This would also include providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce “credit risk.”
- To any person who we reasonably believe to have applied before any court or any competent authority for disclosure of the personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would reasonably pass orders of disclosure of personal information.
- It is herein provided, stated, affirmed and re-iterated that this personal information will not be provided or furthered to any third party except than in situations formulated hereinabove.
6. International Data Transfer:It is hereby stated and provided by us (i.e. the company) that such information so collected may be transferred internationally subject to such and certain conditions mandated hereunder:-
- It is herein stated that the information so collected will be stored, processed and transferred between all the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use this information in accordance with this policy.
- It is further stated and submitted that the information collected by us may be transferred to the list of countries which do not have laws pertaining to data protection.
- Personal information that you publish on our website will be available via the internet across the world. In such a case, we cannot prevent misuse of the information by others.
- The visitor expressly agrees to transfer of information by virtue of this clause.
- The clauses and the sub-clause articulated herein above are subject to amendment at the sole discretion of the company.
- The current version of the policy will govern the collection, retention, usage and transfer of your personal information as formulated hereinabove in the clause and sub-clause.
- However these are subject to amendment, alteration, addition of certain clauses & sub-clauses or deletion of certain clause & sub-clauses by intimation of the same to the visitors of the website and/or account holders of our website.
- The mode of communication of the said intimation will be as deemed fit to the company which may be either through any electronic media such as an e-mail or through telephonic conversation or a letter posted to your doorstep.
- It is hereby agreed by you that if you continue to access or avail services of our website then it would tantamount to acceptance to the altered, amended or modified policy.
10. THIRD PARTY SERVICES:
- In general, the third party service providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your relevant information to extent reasonably necessary thereby allowing them to perform the services they provide. However, certain third party providers such as the payment gateways and other such payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information that we are required to provide them for your purchase related transaction.
- Is further stated, informed and notified to you that the moment you leave the official website and are directed or taken another web page which is in no way in connection, either a subsidiary or a holding company thereof, in such case, the said company will not be responsible to any extent in respect of your personal information or any information of yours tendered to or through that particular website.